Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:04 pm 

After watching CSI vegas, and seeing Gil Grissom, as well as some other TV shows/movies/books etc, I realized that I needed quotations, instead of just repeating the same old stuff over and over. I have about 7 quotes so far (majority from Shakespeare, pretty good quotes). I was wondering what is the best way to learn, and more so, retain quotes? I am good for all subjects, but in particular, have an interest in stuff to motivate people, as a couple of my friends have been feeling a bit upset for various reasons, such as people who have not studied passing exams, in contrast to my friend who studied hard and did not do so well..

Many thanks

Robbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:29 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

When a person writes a quote depends on what situation occurrs in their time on this earth the quote describes their mind, expresses their feelings or interprets the thoughts of their heart. So when your going through something you have to know if its from your mind, feelings which is your emotions or heart, then you check to see where the writer wrote his/her quote from. As long as you keep this law and order everything will be just fine! :idea: