Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: TheProject
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm 

I need a quote to either help me get through the rough spot I'm in or a quote to help me explain how I feel to this girl.

I've been hanging out with her for over a year, but we never really made the step, then she winds up getting back together with her high school "sweetheart" who doesn't treat her well, but is just her "safe" option, as she tells me. She says she's tried to break away, but he talks her back into it. Tells me how much better I am to her and that I really make her question things. But, whenever we are together and talking, if we get close and I tell her something that I can tell gets to her an she is opening up and maybe getting upset, she pushes me away and won't let me in. But she leaves for grad school in a few months...and he's going to the same school, so again "safe". But I know that if I get a chance she will not regret it because not bragging, but I treat girls very well and she has never had that before.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: TheProject
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

'Slowly the wind may blow and all of a sudden you’re feeling low, just like how the water may flow surely they will all go…'

'The sun has set and the white clouds became grey, the daily light decay, and the moon lost track of time, the stars take sky leave and darkness awake. The thunders roll and I play my role, although it is the only good thing that lives… I will carry on even though my vessel is empty and I have not any.'

'It is always better for someone to love you on their own, other than you convincing them to love you. Let not your emotional contents bring a strain on your heart, for emotions has to do with feeling but love, love cannot be governed by feelings. LOVE MAKES YOU SMART NOT STUPID! Oh and remember you love someone because of a purpose by an understanding and love is stronger than like so if she loves you then she would not surcome to his words...'

:idea: 'By:Enoch Bernard.'