Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:53 am 

[quote="attaiski15"]This is a love quote I came up with this moring.. hope its good enough for you guys.

"love is like a water that runs fast into the river, it always lead to the open seas but sometimes it falls first before getting there."

Im beginning to like this site..[/quote]

its gd wa u put in tha quote as life is a bit like that to

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 am 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

churchill wrote:
attaiski15 wrote:
This is a love quote I came up with this moring.. hope its good enough for you guys.

"love is like a water that runs fast into the river, it always lead to the open seas but sometimes it falls first before getting there."

Im beginning to like this site..

Good quotes churchill, but try to use complete words and correct grammer, I sometimes have trouble understanding what you say... But anyway, I'm back again unfortunatly for you all. "In recent years, mankind has made death the ultimate goal and new life a complete horror." I know it's not good, but yeah...

Post subject: Games
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:09 pm 

[color=green][/color] You have bad games, ok games, good game, and even frustrating games but no matter what happens life moves on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:48 pm 

Hey Romeo, I hope that you’ll like these :)

“Seizing opportunities is like fishing; however, it takes a good fisherman to catch a big fish”

“It is never too late nor is it to early to seek knowledge”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 pm 

Your grade should not be a representation of your intelligence, those who think it is, are mistaken when they are approached with anything out of class.

Ignorance is lack of perception of your situation.

Having such great hope on anything only leads to a greater disappointment.

Jet Li: One movement performed mindfully is far better than any number of mindless repetitions.
[not a quote]Not sure if any of those make sense but just being my smart aleck self again and came up with those as my intellectual abilities were being insulted. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:11 am 

[quote="imolital"]If seeing is believing, i'll need to look at you everyday.

This is just a witty statement not a quote!

Post subject: happiness
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:17 am 

I once submitted this to the site but it did not get displayed anywhere-
:idea:
1st happiness- a healthy body
2nd happiness- a little money

Oops! I think I cud not put it very clearly, actually its a Hindi quote which goes like this-

"pehla sukh nirogi kaya
duja sukh thodi si maya" :)

Post subject: Re: Quote Yourself
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:55 am 

Romeo wrote:
Who says all words of wisdom must come from someone who is dead, famous, or both.

I started this thread as a place for members to share quotes of their own creation.

So I will start with one I recently came up with.

"Half of wisdom and knowledge is accepting that which you do not wish to."

here is one form me.. "I lack vocabulary of thought.. - Sunny""

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 pm 

"At times we get caught up with the life around us and forget the life within us."- Rahim Middlebrook

"because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."
I John 4:4

Post subject: Harry K. Samboo
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:00 pm 

Romeo wrote:
Who says all words of wisdom must come from someone who is dead, famous, or both.

I started this thread as a place for members to share quotes of their own creation.

So I will start with one I recently came up with.

"Half of wisdom and knowledge is accepting that which you do not wish to."
Quote:

Either you are wise of not. Knowledge is meant to be acquired and perhaps more importatntly to be shared!

'Humility is a strange quality - the moment you say you have it you don't' Swami Chinmayananda
Quote:

Post subject: i
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:03 pm 

this is my respond to my girlfriend today when she said she was my queen

" A PRINCESS MOST EARN HER CROWN BEFORE SHE'S TREATED LIKE A QUEEN"

i really hope no one said that but now at days it sees like they need to add more words to the dictionary..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:14 pm 

churchill wrote:
attaiski15 wrote:
This is a love quote I came up with this moring.. hope its good enough for you guys.

Im beginning to like this site..

Quote:

Love is give and take. You give the best you have and accept whatever you receive.
Harry K. Sam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:04 am 

These all are my quotes. I hope you guys will like it.

"Being a SMARTASS is easier than being a SMART" - Sachin nt_virus

"10% Ego and 90% Friendliness is needed to build your personality." - Sachin nt_virus

"Life is a bed of roses with thorns, remove thorns to enjoy it" - Sachin nt_virus

You play with my hearts and leave me alone in the corner of your sky. -- Sachin nt_virus

Everyone is administrator in its own palace, the real administrator is one who administrate others' palace. -- Sachin nt_virus

Everyone criticize my decision. They demoralized me. They said I'm wrong. But I don't want to prove them wrong. I want to prove myself that I'm correct. - Sachin nt_virus

We're a lollypop, Life sometimes sucks it, sometimes release it. But at the end lollypop disappears. - Sachin nt_virus

I don't listen to my parents now time don't listen to me. - Sachin nt_virus

Reading the quotes is a waste of time unless and until you understand it. - Sachin nt_virus

Loving someone by thinking she loves you is a piece of selfishness. - Sachin nt_virus

Start today, tomorrow never comes. -- Sachin nt_virus

No one is complete without 207 bones, (+self-respect). Sachin nt_virus

Be curious to learn the road, you will rule the city. - Sachin nt_virus

True love is like infinite loop, it never ends. - Sachin nt_virus

Smartass knows everything according to them except a simple speech ... 'Silence', which is specially used by the intelligent person. - Sachin nt_virus

Being anonymous and threat others prove that you yourself don't have courage to face the person. - Sachin nt_virus

If you want to check your patience then either do a love or try to be slim - Sachin nt_virus

Kiss, a special trick, made by some intelligent person to express the feeling without saying anything. - Sachin nt_virus

"Love", an only true relation between two souls, rest are just drama made by us. -- Sachin nt_virus

"I m sad not because she doesn't love me, but because whom she loves is not better than me" -- Sachin nt_virus

Creativity can be stolen but cant be explain - Sachin nt_virus

A girl can be responsible for fight between two friends but a mug of beer make two enemy a friend - Sachin nt_virus

My soul sitting in a rose garden which looks dull in front of your beauty. - Sachin nt_virus

Be unique always else you will look same in the queue. - Sachin nt_virus

Its better to fail then to avoid, atleast you earned experience from your failure which led you to success. - Sachin nt_virus

You cant control two things, natural calamity and love. Both gives you pain. - Sachin nt_virus

Why do people fall in love when love gives you new energy, destiny, life. If we really fall when we in love then why to take risk. Sachin nt_virus.

When you think of someone while listening to music, when you cant think where needed, when you think of her always, when you dont think of yourself, then you are in love. When she ditches then everything will be reversed then where you cant think, you will try to think and where you think you will try not to think. Sachin nt_virus

She ignores me, i was depressed, i was trying to live alone, when I see her today I became happy then get more depressed to leave her again. Sachin nt_virus

Saving my tears from being fall because it is given by you. Sachin nt_virus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:58 pm 

Here's some of mine:

"You'll always be in my heart though not always on my mind." - DougS.

"Every day I think of what things could have been. But, not for one moment do I regret what was." - DougS.

"Live for today and only today. Yesterday has gone and tomorrow may never come ." - DougS.

Post subject: People
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:39 pm 

"If you are between 2 friends you dont have to choose, but we choose any way, and we keep one (1) friend and lose another" -a very close friend to me.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next