Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:32 pm 

Hi!

I want to use some of the famous quotes into my writings, but I need the exact citations (book reference where it appears along with the page no). I saw the quotations on your website but I haven't read the book. I am writing it in MLA format and so need it badly. Even a Google search didn't help me read the book online for free. It would be appreciable if somebody can help me with the exact citations for the below mentioned quotes, or else show me a way how to use the online reference while writing it in MLA format. The quotes that need citation are as below:
1> Charles M. Schulz quotes “No problem is so formidable that you can't walk away from it"
2> Norman Vincent Peale said “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself - so always think positively” in his book 'The power of positive thinking'
3> Duke Ellington the famous musician and pianist said “A problem is a chance for you to do your best”

P.S Please revert back to me as soon as possible as I have only few hours to go before I wrap up my writing.

Thanks & Regards
Najib Ur Rahman
jami@aol.in