Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: change password?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:49 am 

how can i change my password on the forum? it remembers it when i login cos i told it to, but if i try and login on my laptop it says password failed so how can i change it please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:16 pm 

Okay, if you cannot login through your laptop it will be impossible for you to change your password. Mainly because your password change is in your profile. What you need to do is go somewhere you will have access to a computer. Go into the site, login, and go into Profile at at the top of your screen. You will see many other things listed with it such as: FAQ, Search, Memberlist, Usergroups...and so and and so forth. Go into Profile and it will bring up your user ID and email address. Under that should be three boxes. They will say: Current Password, New Password, and Confirm Password. Fill these out and you should be able to access it through your laptop. If not...

Go to another computer and PM Mgm your User ID and password. Ask him if he can go into your account and change your password for you. Then have him email your password back to you.

If this does not work, you can do one other thing. Just Register as someone different on your laptop.

If that does not work, I do not know what to tell you. It could be a configuration problem on your computer, or certain programs you are using. Even your internet browser could be effecting it.

I hope this has helped. Good luck!

Raven