Quotations and Literature Forum

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: encouragement words
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:00 pm 

Take a few minutes to read this.
Encouragement words

Great Job * Way to go * You are so creative * Your talents never cease * Terrific * Fantastic * Be strong *You are very thoughtful * Thank you * At-a-boy/girl * I trust you * You are a joy * Stupendous * Marvelous * You are a beautiful person * That was gutsy * I'm so proud of you * You're a miracle * That was ambitious * Let's try again * Let's try it together * You are generous * You're the best * Great * You make me smile * You're a great artist * You are super * You're on your way * I appreciate your … * You are really growing * I am so happy for you * I like the way you handled that * Thank you for your honesty * You are not alone * Outstanding * Congratulations * You can do it * You have a terrific sense of humor * That took a lot of patience * You deserve it * I forgive you * You are courageous * You are independent * Give it a try * Awesome * God loves you * You are so bright * I'm sorry * Please join us * You're welcome * Let's go for it! * I see real improvement * you tried your best, I can tell * Wonderful! * I see you like to explore * You're Clever * You are my sunshine * You are perfect, just the way you are * I respect your privacy * Great idea * That was original * I love your imagination * You're a great athlete * I love how you sing * You are a good friend * It's ok to make mistakes * You are very observant * Great listening skills * You are strong and healthy * You're growing up * I have confidence in your judgment * Thanks for helping * Superstar * You're special * You're making progress * You've discovered the secret * That's incredible * You're unique * You've got a friend * You belong * Nothing can stop you now * You really tried * Now you're flying * Hurray for you * How did you do that * Looking good * You're doing it * Bingo * Well done * Bravo * I like your work * You're important *You’re marvelous * You're a winner * Exceptional performance * You learned it right * A big hug * A big kiss * I love you *
Remember to encourage at least ten people daily.
In addition, remember a smile is worth a thousand words!
Encouragement words work wonderful so feel free with your compliments.
The Bible said in Deuteronomy 31: 6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
[b]Carleb Gregory Valsaint wrote this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

This is a great post, and applicable to life - we need daily encouragement. However, I'm not sure if this belongs here. Try the fluff forum, you'll probably get a lot more answers.

Oh, and welcome to TQP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:47 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Welcome carleb and thank you so much, this is a great post. I agree with inkscratch, please bring this down to the fluff forum, we would appreciate a really positive thread like this. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:12 pm 
QuoteMaster
QuoteMaster

Encouragement words are often good to our ears but as life could shine wonderfully on us, we have to learn about the other side ... it could rain heavily ....

Thanks for sharing and keep cheerful :)

Libra.

Post subject: hello !
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:44 pm 

I´m new in this web-site, of course I´ve really enjoyed to read it...I believe that one of the most important things in the world....are words, they can construct or destroy....
It´s necessary to learn to use them!